Request Information

 

Your Name:

Contact Phone:

Email:

Request:

 

Mount Dora Retirement Communities

 

Mount Dora has been named by numerous national magazines as one of the best places in the US to retire. Fifty five plus communities offer features such as deed restrictions, community club houses, community pools, tennis, shuffleboard, and many other great services and activities the attract 55+ residents. Retirees find they are surrounded by like minded individuals that enjoy both their privacy and their social lives.

 

Royal Harbor Lighthouse Tavares FloridaNumerous 55 and older communities are located in Lake County.  The Villages, the largest planned retirement community in the US is located in western Lake.  One of the most popular lakefront communities in the Golden Triangle is Royal Harbor in Tavares. Royal Harbor is a 55+ Community located on the shores of Little Lake Harris. The development contains 755 homes and offers a beautiful recreation center with a heated swimming pool, computer room, social hall, fitness center, crafts center, tennis courts and a community fishing pier. An intranet system called NeighborLinks connects every resident in Royal Harbor as well as to the administrative staff. The Lighthouse rests on the highest point of elevation and can be seen for miles around! The development is located directly across the street from the Hickory Point Recreation Complex with numerous boat ramps on Big Lake Harris making it popular with boaters, fisherman and anyone who enjoys a waterfront lifestyle.

 

The Lakes of Mount Dora is a unique retirement community. This development has room for 900 homes. A small natural lake on the build site has been expanded into a sizeable network of canals creating a waterfront themed community. An 18,000 square foot Island Clubhouse is a state of the art multi-purpose facility for large gatherings, dinners, entertainment and events. The Lakes of Mount Dora amenities include a Hi-Tech computer room, beautiful fitness center overlooking the pool, tennis courts and library just to name a few. There is a four lane competition lap pool with adjoining designer pool area. Baytree is a retirement community built around an executive golf course. The golf course is open to the public. The Community contains approximately 200 homes. 40% are attached villas and the remaining 60% are traditional single family homes up to 2,400 sq. ft. This popular and affordable community has a heated pool, clubhouse, workout room and a library.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ver 10.16.2017